The Hyatt Regency is centrally located, which offers guests the convenience of being within walking distance to many attractions of a buzzing city like Kota Kinabalu!
Enjoy the comforts of such facilities of a high-end hotel for 3 nights at amazing value-for-money during your stopover in between trips within your Sabah adventure.
And experience a day at our premier PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Centre for either scuba diving or snorkelling to witness the marine biodiversity of the Tunku Abdul Rahman marine park’s tropical waters!
3 Nights with 1 Day-Island Activity
(including daily buffet breakfast for 2 persons)
in a City View Room:
- Scuba Diving: RM 1,095* per person
- Fully Guided Snorkelling: RM 1,015* per person
in a Sea View Room:
- Scuba Diving: RM 1,275* per person
- Fully Guided Snorkelling: RM 1,195* per person
Note: Rates are based on 2 people sharing and single supplements apply and valid from 1st July to 31st August 2015.
*Rates are subject to 6% Government Goods and Service Tax.
PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Centre facilities include:
- Return Land and Boat Transfers to Gaya Island for Scuba Diving or Fully Guided Snorkelling
- Snorkelling & Diving Equipment (except Dive Computer) Rental on Gaya Island
- Lunch and Refreshments on Gaya island
- All Park Entry & Jetty Fees
Note: You do not have to be a qualified diver to enjoy the diving activity, just let us know and we will conduct a PADI Discover Scuba Diving program for you with an extra boat dive in the afternoon.