Downbelow’s Travel Centre is offering a promotion to experience our 4D3N program to visit the protected Selingan Turtle Island, followed by 2 nights along the Kinabatangan River!
THIS promotion is on a first come, first served!…actually there will be only the one lucky guest (or TWO rather!) to take advantage of this rare promotion! The first night will be spent at Selingan Turtle Island where there is a chance to witness turtles laying their eggs on the beach and hatchlings entering the sea too. For the next two nights, you will overnight at the boutique river lodge along the Kinabatangan River, to join river cruises and forest walks to spot as much rare and endemic Borneo wildlife! And the tour includes ‘treats’ in between: visits to the Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre and the Gomantong Caves!
Every part of the itinerary is focused on demonstrating the positive results of ecotourism, which is (apart from our clients’ safety and enjoyment, of course!) is most important to our operations corporate responsibility to care for the environment!
4Days 3Nights Selingan Turtle Island & Wildlife Adventure Program Boutique Package
RM 1,077.00 per person (Instead of RM 1,655.00 per person)
• 1Night stay at Selingan Turtle Island – Twin Bedded Room with basic facilities, air-conditioned and attached bathroom
• 2Nights stay at our recommended Boutique Accommodation along the Kinabatangan River
• 4D3N Full Board Meals
• Entrance Fees
• English Speaking Guide
• Return Land Transfers
• Visits to Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre and Gomantong Caves
• River Cruises 1 morning, 2 later afternoon
• International and Domestic Flights
• Snorkel Equipment Rental at Selingan
• Alcoholic and carbonated beverages
• Video/Camera entrance fees at Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre & Gomantong Caves
• Drinking Water
• Other items not explicitly stated
Terms and Conditions
• Minimum 2 persons booking.
• Valid for travel on 25th to 28th November 2015 only.
• Rates subject to 6% Government Goods and Service Tax.