Once in a while, we should treat ourselves to some excitement and a little luxury too! To make this an easy decision for visitors to Sabah, we’ve created a promotion to combine both the lux life with adventure!
At our partner, Shangri-La Rasa Ria Resort, enjoy the luxury amenities whilst staying in one of the premier rooms in the Ocean wing AND spend a day at our island beach house in KK’s TAR marine park scuba diving or snorkeling!
Seeking peaceful relaxation at a vast 5* resort? You will be more than satisfied with the all there is to offer at Shangri-La Rasa Ria Resort; from the Dalit Bay Golf Club and Spa, to the Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre, there is an attraction to cater to all guests.
3 nights with 1-day Island Activity
(including daily buffet breakfast at exclusive area for 2 persons):
- Scuba Diving: RM 1,728* per person
- Fully Guided Snorkelling: RM 1,648* per person
Note: Rates are based on 2 people sharing and single supplements apply and valid from 1st July to 20th December 2015. Booking period is valid until 30th June 2015.
*Rates are subject to 6% Government Goods and Service Tax
Shangri-La Rasa Ria Resort & Spa facilities include:
- Exclusive Ocean Wing Lobby,
- Swimming Pool,
- Jacuzzi and Breakfast Venue
- A private terrace, which provides magnificent views of the sea,
- Unique private outdoor bathtub for two and a daybed,
- Room features include: private in-room dining, Nespresso coffee maker, in-house movie channels and DVD entertainment facilities.
To further improve accommodation services and facilities, the resort is presently extending the Ocean Wing sector, please refer here for more info : http://joannet1.sg-host.com/sabah-travel-centre/accommodation/shang-ri-las-rasa-ria-resort/ (Please do scroll to the bottom part of the page)
When visiting our premier PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Centre, our experienced PADI guides will give our guests the highest level of professional service during their day scuba diving or snorkeling. For those certified divers, a daily leisure dive boat will take them to explore 3 of the marine park’s beautiful and tropical dive sites. Any who are not certified to dive will experience a 1-day program – PADI Discover Scuba Diving! If choosing to snorkel, 3 sessions are conducted at 3 different shallow snorkel sites in the protected area to spot typically tropical marine life!
PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Centre facilities include:
- Return Land and Boat Transfers to Gaya Island for Scuba Diving or Fully Guided Snorkelling,
- Snorkelling & Diving Equipment (except Dive Computer) Rental on Gaya Island,
- Lunch and Refreshments on Gaya Island,
- All Park Entry & Jetty Fees.
Note: You do not have to be a qualified diver to enjoy the diving activity, just let us know and we will conduct a PADI Discover Scuba Diving program for you with an extra boat dive in the afternoon.