Sabah, Borneo: If you would like to experience Mt. Kinabalu instead of just climbing it, then check out our Climb Mt. Kinabalu Group Special.
We’ve put together a climbing and accommodation deal to entice you to stay in Kinabalu Park a little longer, either at the Garden Lodge or the Summit Lodge, before or after your climb.
It’s the only way to experience the cool night air, the tranquility of the natural surroundings and the splendour of a Mt. Kinabalu morning.
Grab 3 of your adventurous, nature loving friends, and embark on 3 days and 2 nights of appreciating the mountain before conquering it.
The Climb Mt. Kinabalu Deal
The 3D2N package is for a group of 4 people sharing and includes the following:
- Full board (all meals – dinner x 2, breakfast x 2, lunch x 2, supper x 1);
- 1 night in the Garden Lodge or Summit Lodge in Kinabalu Park either before or after the climb;
- 1 night at Laban Rata at 3,333m;
- Return transfers from KK to Kinabalu Park;
- Mountain guide;
- Park entrance and climbing permit fees;
All that for only RM 1,290 per person (for a group of 4 sharing);
You can choose to stay in either the Garden Lodge or the Summit Lodge and to stay there before or after your climb.
Contact us or email us
book your Climb Mt. Kinabalu Group Special now