I just wanted to write an email to provide feedback on our recent package with divedownbelow and, in particular our guide, Elot:
- The trip was excellent; perfect balance between activity/site seeing and relaxation, everything was on time, accommodation, food and transport were excellent and good value for money
- The service (waiters, drivers, night walk guides etc.) were also excellent; informative and friendly
- Elot was exceptional:
- Shared his great knowledge of local wildlife, history, geography and cultures
- Constantly reminded us of the itinerary and advised us on how to get the best out of the trip
- Was fun throughout – encouraged integration with the other guests
- Made my wife and I feel very special on our honeymoon:
- Organised towel art/rose petal displays on our beds
- Organised special table displays (roes petals, flowers, special table décor) each night
- Provided waiter service for our meals
- Provided a cake with a special wedding message
- Presented us with a gift; mug with customised message and photos of our trip which he had taken – this really was above and beyond and made us feel very special indeed
Please do pass this feedback on to the drivers/accommodation staff and Elot; he is quite simply magnificent at what he does – you are lucky to have him.
Ps – Please ask Elot if he is able to email us some of the pictures he took of our trip (no problem if he no longer has them).