Why should you Scuba Dive or Snorkel with us?
There are only two Dive Centres actually based in the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park – we are one of those two!!!
We also have our Head Office in KK Times Square offering tailor-made Travel in Sabah.
Safety & Equipment
- New and maintained Dive Equipment with Documented Service History
- In-House Fully Qualified Equipment Testing Technician – trained in the UK.
- Boats equipped with Sounders, GPS and Marine Radios for Complete Safety and Enjoyment
- Marine Radio & Handheld Radio Communication links the Team & Dive Centre
- DAN Emergency Oxygen Kit and First Aid Kits on Boats and at Dive Centre
- Emergency Assistant Plan & Risk Assessment Updated and Displayed
- Island based not operating from boats.
- Only 8 minutes by Speedboat from Kota Kinabalu City
- Offer the widest range of Scuba Diving Courses – Try Dives to Staff Instructor – in house !
- Purpose built 37ft, 35ft & 32ft Comfortable Powerful Dive Boats – plenty of space with cover from the Sun & Rain !
- Small Groups & Personal treatment – No Crowds !
- Fresh Water Showers and Toilets !
- Marine Biology Information & Enthusiastic Staff
- Over 50 dive sites within minutes from the Dive Centre
- Committed to Customer Service with internal QC procedures in place.
- Authorized PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Dive & Adventure Centre
- Resident Platinum PADI Course Director – the highest & most respected professional level worldwide. Only 66 PADI Course Directors worldwide hold the platinum level as of 2014.
- PADI Professionals in Active Teaching Status
- International Team – British, Malaysian, Chinese
- Exception Level of Service
- Underwater Photography Experts – in House
- Fully Licensed through the Ministry of Culture, Arts & Tourism