Gayana Island Resort is located on Gaya Island in the Tunku Abdul Rahman marine park, offering unmatched luxury experience!
All 52 rustic villas are built over the waters’ surface for a truly Borneo holiday experience with many luxury amenities to enjoy!
The resorts’ Solace Spa provides ultimate relaxation with both Asian and Western treatments for guests to enjoy!
Eco-tourism is present aquariums of tropical marine life at the Marine Ecology Research Centre (MERC), to learn about marine conservation through the facilities’ valuable research and rehabiliation initiatives.
In the time of our 4D3N Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa promotion, guests may fully immerse themselves in the luxury amenities of their choice of Villa accommodation.
On the second day of our 4D3N Gayana Island Resort promotion, a 1-day island activity is conducted at our premier PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Centre on Gaya Island, adding more adventure to your Borneo holiday!
Facilities at Gayana Island Resort:
- Balcony with sun beds
- Balcony with stairs into the sea, sun beds (Mangrove Villa only)
- Private deck with stairs into the sea, sun beds (Ocean Villa only)
- Breakfast served on private deck delivered by boat (Ocean Villa only)
- 32″ LCD satellite TV & DVD player, WiFi, minibar, tea & coffee facilities
- Large showers with luxury amenities
- Air conditioner (controlled individually)
4D3N Gayana Island Resort promo with 1-day scuba diving*
- Lagoon Villa – MYR 1,565
- Mangrove Villa – MYR 1,755
- Ocean Villa – MYR 2,325
4D3N Gayana Island Resort promo with 1-day fully guided snorkelling*
- Lagoon Villa – RM 1,485
- Mangrove Villa – RM 1,675
- Ocean Villa – RM 2,245
*Rates are per person and based on minimum 2 persons booking)
This promotion is valid from 1st November 2014 – 19th December 2014.
4D3N Gayana lsland Resort promo includes:
- 3 Nights Villa accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Complimentary scheduled island transfers to and from Jesselton Point Wharf (return transfer on Check in and Check out days only)
- Welcome Drink on arrival at Gayana Island Resort
- Use of non-motorized water sports equipment (Kayaks, Snorkelling)
- Complimentary entrance to the Marine Ecology Research Centre
- Nightly Turndown Service
- All Room & Government Tax
Island activity day (Day 2 of 4D3N Gayana Island Resort promo)
Arriving at our Dive Centre beach house on Gaya Island, our island staff team will greet you warmly, and one of our experienced PADI professionals will explain in more detail the schedule of your island activity.
For guests who are certified divers, our daily dive boat conducts 3 dives, of which all 3 will be a different site to explore the marine biodiversity in Tunku Abdul Rahman marine park.
Our PADI Discover Scuba Diving program is conducted for guests who uncertified and wish to try diving. The first mornings’ session will be conducted in our House reef in our Dive Centre to introduce participants to basics of scuba diving. The program includes a boat dive for any participants wanting to experience more scuba diving!
Our snorkelling program is open to all ages and fully-guided by a PADI professional who will demonstrate a few simple snorkelling skills for our guests’ comfort, offer life preservers and liferings to use during snorkelling.
Each session of diving or fully-guided snorkelling activities are required for all guests to be briefed on our safety procedures. All activities are conducted from our Dive Centre facility on Gaya Island, where our divers spend time for surface interval and where our lunch is served.
1-day island activity at our Dive Centre facility includes:
- Return transfers to/from our Dive Centre for island activity
- Rental of snorkelling & diving equipment
- Lunch and refreshments on Gaya Island
- Park & jetty fees
Note: Experience in scuba diving is not a requirement. For non-certified divers, our PADI Discover Scuba Diving program can be conducted and includes an extra boat dive in the afternoon.